All items located in Phila Pa and cash pickup preferred (will also get you better deals).Will ship anywhere in the world as well (buyer pays shipping). Paypal from authenticated accounts (Buyer pays fees) or USPS MO. All items tested and verified as described appropriately but due to the nature of the analog/quirky sold as is. I have 20+ years of references on and offline and will gladly share them.
Send phone # to speed things up. I believe prices are fair but if you believe otherwise feel free to make a reasonable offer. Any questions? Email me .
Thanks for looking!
FOR SALE: (Updated October 2015)
1. Music and More (MAM) SQ16 Sequencer- $250
Excellent condition MAM SQ16 sequencer. This unit offers 16 tracks of 16 step X0X style sequencing with 13 of those being useful for indivudal drum sounds (ie: bass drum, Snare, etc) and the last three being great for bass or lead lines allowing for individual note values per step. With this unit, a drum module and any midi sound module (or three!) you can have a full set of live beats, synth lines, etc all with indivudal mute and mix features in one super compact unit.
Looks LIKE NEW!!!
- 16 individual 16 step sections with assignable Midi channel, bright red LED per step, mute features, etc
- ACCENT PER Track!!! better than original XOX with multiple accent features and options.
- LIVE editing and programming. Change one part while others are rolling along.
- 64 patterns, 8 full songs, easy to back up/load via midi to add more.
- Midi In/Out/Thru and DIN SYNC !!
- Extra features such as Loop, note length, Legato Sliiide, full track mute and mix, etc etc etc
More info from this in-depth Review: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/feb00/articles/mamsq16.htm
Owner's manual: http://www.bleeps-and-peeps.com/images/stories/hardware/mam/sq_16/owners_manual/Mam%20Sq16%20OwnersManual.pdf
The unit I am selling is in excellent condition with original power supply. All picutres are of the actual unit for sale.
2. Kawaii XD-5 Percussion Synthesizer in box - $150
The mighty Kawai XD5 is a two space rack unit that allows you full control over programming your own percussion sounds including resonant filters and classic Roland 808/909, etc sounds and a LOT more.
-Resonant Lowpass Filter
- VCA, Envelopes etc for ultra flexibility
- 256 waveforms including classic analog 808 (BOB), Electronic, Worldbeat, and other sounds
- Ring modulator - up to 4 waveforms per voice!
- Midi In/Out/Thru
- 6 Outputs!!!
It's a true SYNTHESIZER of percussion sounds but it's also dead easy to use and get great sounds from. You can plug and play or customize and save your own kits in a snap. The unit I'm selling is in EXCELLENT shape in the original box with foam and a brand new universal power supply (will include all the tips so you can use it with anything else if you want too).
Demo video of the exact unit for sale here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_331-l0_Q5M
MORE Info: Free manual here: http://www.kawaius-tsd.com/OM/MODULE~1/XD-5.PDF
3. Amp Speakers - Various Speakers I have from over the years. (a few others not listed, please inquire):
A. Fender original 1970s 10" - $100. Original speaker from a 1970s Princeton Reverb. 8 ohms, Blue back. The REAL deal...
B. Jensen special Design Vintage Series P10R Alnico Blue Special Design with pro 1/4" connector - $70. 10" 25 watt, 8 ohms. AWESOME affordable replacement speaker. Like new!
All items located in Phila Pa and cash pickup preferred (will also get you better deals).Will ship anywhere in the world as well (buyer pays shipping). Limited Paypal (Personal ONLY) from authenticated accounts (Buyer pays fees) or USPS MO. All items tested and verified and described appropriately but due to the nature of the analog/quirky sold AS IS. I have about 25 years of references on and offline and will gladly share them if you want.
Send phone # to speed things up. Trades possible for modcan format synth modules unusual pedals, processors, weird synths, Jrums, controllers, etc. Give me a shout and we'll go from there. I believe prices are fair but if you believe otherwise feel free to make a reasonable offer. Any questions? Email me .
Thanks for looking.